The 6-up capability analysis shows the process control charts, a histogram of the
distribution, a box-plot summary of the distribution, a mean +/- 3 sigma plot, and
normal probability plot. Upper and lower specification limits show the
(click to enlarge)
Based on the report you can see:
- The process is in statistical control during the period.
- The distribution is approximately Normal which is an assumption of most
- Ppk is 1.173 indicating the process is not capable meeting the
- Pp is 1.414 indicating that if the process were centered between the
specification limits it would just be acceptable.
- It is expected the process will produce 216 non-conforming units per