Install the software for a per-user license or free trial.
that your computer meets the system requirements.
- Ensure that you have the necessary administrative rights to install the
To install the software:
- From a downloaded .EXE file, double-click the file you downloaded.
- From a CD-ROM, insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive. The installer should
automatically start, but if not, click D:\SETUP.EXE (where
D: is the drive letter of your CD-ROM
, and then type:
The Setup window opens.
The installer checks your computer meets the system requirements, and if necessary installs Microsoft .NET 4.0.
Read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) and then:
- If you agree, select I accept the terms of the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com. Click Cancel to abort the installation.
If you want to change the installation folder, click
Change and select the folder.
Wait while the software installs on your computer.
Click Start Analyse-it....
Analyse-it automatically starts whenever you start Microsoft Excel.
To use the software, you must activate a license.