One of the primary reasons we launched the blog is to let you know what we’re currently working on, and give you to opportunity to feedback and influence the development.
At the moment we're spending most of our time developing version 3.0 of the Analyse-it Standard edition. The improvements are based on what you've asked us to include, and through insights gleaned from recent customer surveys. Improvements and new features will include:
- Test advisor to help choose the most appropriate statistical test – handy, if your statistics knowledge is a bit rusty.
- New and improved statistical tests – including logistic regression, improved ANOVA with post-hoc tests, new regression fits.
- Simpler dataset setup – without the need to set measurement scales before running a test.
- Transform variables, and easily choose groups to analyse, when running a test.
- Clearer hypotheses and automatic interpretation of p-values.
- Improved help with step-by-step instructions for each test.
Version 3.0 will be a major upgrade and will be released later this year. As per our upgrade policy, you'll get the upgrade free if you purchased your licence within 2-years of the release date – so if you're thinking of buying a licence now you will get the upgrade free. If you don't qualify for the free upgrade you'll be able to buy the upgrade for a small cost, necessary to cover development costs. We'll announce final pricing and upgrade pricing nearer release.
In the next few weeks we’ll post more about the new features, including screenshots, so you get a chance to comment on individual features. We'll then incorporate any requests and suggestions into the final version before release.
Start now by posting a comment to let us know what you’d like to see included in Analyse-it 3.0.